TIPS FOR DAILY USE
- To assure maximum comfort we suggest that the lounge bag should be fluffed-up from time to time.
- Turn (do not lift) on its side and push it down to fluff it up easily without much strength needed. The foam flakes will loosen easily. This way your lounge bag will remain comfortably fluffed at all times.
- Please do not leave your indoor lounge bag outside in the rain. Only with our outdoor collection, we offer covers optimized for an outdoor use. The covers are extremely sturdy, water-repellent and light-resistant. A short rain shower is not an issue, but please do not leave your outdoor lounge bag outside in the rain for a long period of time. The lounge bag is not designed for that.
- The covers are easy-care and interchangeable.
What to do when a spill occurs?
- The lounge bag covers are machine washable. Please see the attached washing label.
- We suggest that the cover be zipped closed inside out, leaving only a small opening.
- Please only wash your lounge bag cover on a low temperature (max. 30°C).
- For a soft finish, the cover should be tumble dried shortly (5 min) at a low temperature.
- Please do not iron the cover.
The hand-stitched cover is made of high-quality fabric.
Cord-Velours: 88% polyester, 12% nylon.
Flokati: 95% acrylic, 5% polyester.
Velvet: 100% polyester.
Free/outdoor: 100% acryl, original Sunbrella®.
The high-quality memory foam filling is harmless to health and all components have the OEKO-TEX100 seal of quality from Textile Trust.