IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SOLID WOOD FURNITURE
- While great care has been taken during production, this piece may have some subtle natural splitting, cracking or chipping that give a natural vintage look. Such a look is part of the charm and appeal of this crafted timber product and not a manufacturing defect.
- Traces of nature consisting of branch appendage and annual rings build a special surface, which gains more beauty over the years.
- Also know that structural and color differences are part of it’s nature and no guarantee can be given for these changes.
HOW TO CLEAN MUH FURNITURE
- Dust weekly using a soft, clean cloth. Do not use harsh abrasives, chemicals or polishes containing silicone as they can damage the finish.
- Avoid direct sunlight as this will cause the timber to change color.
- It is important to remove moist substances immediately.